Monday, November 17, 2008

Yarn Tree

I'm not a really big Cross Stitcher (my sister is much better at it than I am) but I do find it enjoyable. Recently I have been researching different Cross Stitch sites and I came across this one and thought I'd share.
Yarn Tree a company out of Iowa has a great site. With lots of information, products, links and free stuff.

My favorite thing about their site is the Cross Stitch Calculator. It allows you to enter your fabric count, and your stitch count (width by height) and it will give you the dimensions in inches.

It is so awesome because you can figure out fast how big your project is going to end up and how it will change if you decide to change your fabric count. I highly recommend it. If you are into Cross Stitching this site is for you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online