Thursday, April 3, 2008

What machine should I buy?

People ask me this question all the time. What machine should I buy? Well, I am very partial to Berninas. I have used these at home and at school. I have only once had a problem with a machine in about 15 years and that problem was promptly corrected, free of charge, at my local Bernina dealer. I think Bernina's are top of the line as far as home sewing machines go. I use mine like an industrial machine and it always runs great! I would recommend any Bernina machine as the #1 machine on my list to anyone looking for the perfect sewing machine.

I have also used 2 older Singers and they have worked well for me.

With that being said..

Threads Magazine has a good review on 31 machines. Here is the link.

I would love to hear about any experience you have had with your machine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online